- avoid: do not apply lotions, self tanners, body sprays, deodorants, or other topical creams before your appointment. avoid heat, this includes tanning beds, hot tubs, + saunas before your appointment.
- grow it out: if you have been shaving, allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks or 1/4 inch of hair growth.
- be comfy: wear loose comfortable clothing to prevent irritation after waxing.
- exfoliate: exfoliate the area gently 24 hours before your appointment to remove dead skin cells + allow for a cleaner wax.
- personal hygiene: please freshen up for your Brazilian, bikini, or body wax.
- schedule ahead : book your appointments at least 2 days before the big event, wedding, vacations, ect.
- first time canvas: Everyone reacts differently to waxing. If this is your first time, it is important to take precaution. Heightened sensitivity may be experienced in the area waxed for the next 24-48 hours.
- avoid: no tanning, sun bathing, hot tubs, or saunas for 48 hours after your treatment. This is because a layer of dead skin cells have been removed + sun or heat exposure can burn the skin. do not take hot baths or exercise for 2 hours following your treatment.
- sensitivity: apply a cold compress to sooth the skins if you experience sensitivity or irritation after your treatment. hydro-cortisone cream also reduces the redness + irritation following your treatment.
- maintenance: exfoliate daily. starting 48 hours after your treatment.