body wax release form
Jessica milam kritt will require a release form filled out in studio.
please fill out the designated form for first time wax services with bethanne pistolis, sarah smith, celia smith, or alex bullock.
meet your artists
body wax pre-Care
- avoid: do not apply lotions, self tanners, body sprays, deodorants, or other topical creams before your appointment. avoid heat, this includes tanning beds, hot tubs, + saunas before your appointment.
- grow it out: if you have been shaving, allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks or 1/4 inch of hair growth.
- be comfy: wear loose comfortable clothing to prevent irritation after waxing.
- exfoliate: exfoliate the area gently 24 hours before your appointment to remove dead skin cells + allow for a cleaner wax.
- personal hygiene: please freshen up for your Brazilian, bikini, or body wax.
- schedule ahead : book your appointments at least 2 days before the big event, wedding, vacations, ect.
body wax - after care
- first time canvas: Everyone reacts differently to waxing. If this is your first time, it is important to take precaution. Heightened sensitivity may be experienced in the area waxed for the next 24-48 hours.
- avoid: no tanning, sun bathing, hot tubs, or saunas for 48 hours after your treatment. This is because a layer of dead skin cells have been removed + sun or heat exposure can burn the skin. do not take hot baths or exercise for 2 hours following your treatment.
- sensitivity: apply a cold compress to sooth the skins if you experience sensitivity or irritation after your treatment. hydro-cortisone cream also reduces the redness + irritation following your treatment.
- maintenance: exfoliate daily. starting 48 hours after your treatment.